23.05.2006, 18:29
Eugene Melnyk der Team President der Ottawa Senators sowie General Manager John Muckler gaben bekannt das sie eine Dynasty in der NHL gruenden werden ab der kommenden Season:“We firmly believe the Ottawa Senators will not only win the Stanley Cup, but we will build a team with the talent and drive to hoard that Cup year after year in the playoffs.” Und weiter Melnyk:”I guarantee that you have never seen the level of determination that is about to go into putting together our 2006-2007 season. And I guarantee that I will not rest until Ottawa becomes the hockey Mecca of the NHL. I've been accused in the past of harbouring unbridled optimism, but I'll tell you this - I always deliver.”
Noch nichtmal den Cup ein einziges mal gewonnen, und schon wollen sie eine Dynasty gruenden, LOL.
Auch witzig ist das die Senator`s eine Tasse rausbrachten mit der Aufschrift:“Failure is not an option“.
Noch nichtmal den Cup ein einziges mal gewonnen, und schon wollen sie eine Dynasty gruenden, LOL.
Auch witzig ist das die Senator`s eine Tasse rausbrachten mit der Aufschrift:“Failure is not an option“.
